I am with you.
Food production companies must pay close attention to the management of raw material costs and to distribution dynamics.
- Do you know how much it costs to produce a single portion of each product you are selling?
- Do you know how to calculate the incidence of material cost and labor cost percentage required to produce your products?
- Reorganize production and reduce costs to keep your product competitive;
- Have a direct dialogue with the customers who consume the products to increase Brand Awareness;
- Implement marketing actions to regain your identity in odred to reduce the influence of distributors, especially GDO (Large Retail Chains).
Clientecontento di Stefano Azzini
via per il poggio secco 4
59100 Prato PO - Italy
Tel. + 39 3403767117
Fax + 39 1782750939
e-mail certificata email@example.com
Ufficio Registro di Prato - REA 524248
Sono su: I'm on:
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Slideshare