Between companies that:
- Reopened and work well;
- Reopened but business isn’t good;
- Didn’t open or are going to close.
I think it's clear to everyone that “distancing” was the lesser evil, because hits companies with previous structural problems.
Either on fast or slow food business, there was companies that closed o opened continuously.
The Coronavirus has highlighted organizational, managerial and entrepreneurial gaps that are now unacceptable.
It is not enough to know how to cook to be a chef; or how to make pizza to manage a pizzeria.
If you don't know:
- How much the dishes on your menu cost, both for raw materials and labor;
- How to manage your business in an entrepreneurial way;
- That your business is not “selling only food”;
You need to stop and redesign your business before it's too late.
Clientecontento is at your disposal; let’s work together to find the best solution for your activity.